+ NASA Homepage
+ NASA GISS Homepage
GISS Model E Source Code Snapshots
The following versions of Model E source code are available for public download:
- the version of the code used for AR5 simulations.
- updated and improved version of AR5 code (still under development).
- the version of the code used for AR4 simulations.
- the latest code from the develpment branch. This code is always under development by definition. It may be unstable or not even compile at all. Use at your own risk.
- version 1.0 of ROCKE3D model as it is currently used in our planetary simulations. (Still under development, functionality may change at later time.)
Gavin A. Schmidt